Sunday, September 21, 2014

[JIMSJOBS] EMPLOYERS - Update on posting your JOBS to TheRuthieList

 

EMPLOYERS - Update on posting your JOBS to TheRuthieList

Ruthie Powell

Senior Sourcer/Recruiter

©

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 17 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are interested in helping one another!

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 20,000 1st Level Connections!

 

I am so sorry to have to tell you this, and I hope you are able to understand.

I will no longer be able to FREE POST  your positions on my LinkedIN GROUP TheRuthieList or on my Yahoo Group www.TheRuthieList yahoo group

Everything has been consolidated into my website about 3 years ago http://www.RuthiesList.org

Just monitoring the yahoo group (17 years) has been overwhelming,

and now that members are beginning to post to the LinkedIN Group (TheRuthieList), it takes more time and effort than you would believe.

Due to personal time as well as financial constraints, I find it necessary to charge a fee for these postings

To post a job, please visit http://www.RuthiesList.org and register to post your jobs.

Please contact me directly at ruthiep@bellsouth.net for any questions you may have.

REMEMBER – POSTING CANDIDATES WILL ALWAYS BE FREE!!

Based on the even better than usual response you will be receiving, I hope we will continue to be able assist each other using the discounted amount of

PRICING STRUCTURE:
You can select different JOB posting plans including:
Please visit http://www.RuthiesList.org

and register to post your jobs/meetings/conventions/webinars/etc.

-

SINGLE Job Posting - $49.97 for 30 days

 

•$99.97 for UNLIMITED 30 days (Monthly) postings

 

•$399.97 for UNLIMITED 1 YEAR of postings -[ABSOLUTELY BEST VALUE] –includes FREE reposting each WEEK for the year

You are welcome to use either PayPal (on your own) or a regular credit card (just request this & I’ll invoice you) –it’s very easy to do!

Questions? ruthiep@bellsouth.net

 

This is where I am a little different!

The extra advantage to posting your jobs/training announcements, etc. to www.ruthieslist.org with TheRuthieList LLC are:

·       Your posting is immediately delivered by email to all of the members of TheRuthieList yahoo group of 10,000 members

·       Your posting is sent to ALL the related Yahoo Groups, so it is going to specialized recipients

·       Your posting is sent to all the related LinkedIN groups

·       Your posting is sent to all my personal 18,000+ LinkedIN 1st level connections in the Human Resources category

·       Your posting is sent to all the Job Network group throughout the U.S., if your company will consider relocation

·       If you post/advertise with TheRuthieList…

·       I personally go through my enormous database and WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU….

I forward qualified candidates to your attention, and

as a courtesy, and although there is no charge for this service, some of my customers are kind enough to

send me a referral bonus if we make a placement together.

I hope to hear from you soon!

 

Ruthie Powell

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Ruthie's List" <ruthieslist@bellsouth.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment