Sunday, April 5, 2015

[JIMSJOBS] Employment Discrimination Appeal

 

Dear All

I am going through a hard time and I need your help please.

I am appealing against a discrimination by my employer and the decision of the employment tribunal (UK).
I am appealing with a relying on new evidence.  However, I was told that I appealed out of time.
I did apply for extension of time to appeal but the respondent's lawyer is opposing my appeal quoting all sorts of law references paragraph this paragraph that.......

My employer is a local authority and the respondent managers are taking advantage of their status and hiring top lawyers to get them out of their actions.

Please help

Kind regards

Ben

__._,_.___

Posted by: Ben Adams <speedychoice@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment