Sunday, January 12, 2014

[JIMSJOBS] RUTHIE POWELL (of TheRuthieList) looking for Virtual Contract Sourcer position (for MYSELF!!)

 

RUTHIE POWELL (of TheRuthieList) looking for Virtual Contract Sourcer position (for MYSELF!!) For resume: email ruthiep@belsouth.net

 Are you looking for a virtual recruiting/sourcing position?

I am personally looking for a position myself at this time!

I can be reached at ruthiep@bellsouth.net

 

I prefer IT/Technical sourcing, and I can ONLY do corp to corp

I am based in Atlanta

I can work part-time or long-term

My resume is attached - RUTHIE POWELL (of TheRuthieList) for Virtual Contract Sourcer- RESUME.doc

Send me your updated resume for distribution to my  recruiter network as well!

 

Ruthie Powell

Senior Sourcer/Recruiter

©

ruthiep@bellsouth.net

http://www.RuthiesList.org

The Ruthie List is a 16 year old list of over 10,000 members, made up of ONLY Recruiters and Human Resources professionals who are primarily located in ATLANTA, GA, and who are interested in helping one another!

 

Send me an invitation for Linkedin.com to join my network.  http://www.linkedin.com/in/ruthiepowell - I have over 18,000 1st Level Connections!

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment